Become a Nonprofit Partner
HandsOn Miami partners with nonprofit organizations throughout Miami-Dade County to offer volunteers hundreds of worthwhile and gratifying service opportunities each month.
To become a HandsOn Miami partner, nonprofits must:
- Have verifiable 501(c)3 nonprofit status or be a not-for-profit/public school or government organization
- Prohibit discrimination in hiring practices or in determining recipients of services based on an individual's race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, or mental or physical disability or any other status prohibited by applicable law
Joining HandsOn Miami as a nonprofit partner allows your organization and staff to:
- Work with HandsOn Miami Project Leaders to create meaningful, hands-on, flexible service opportunities on our project calendar and connect with volunteers online
- Track your organization's volunteer history
- Be matched with volunteer groups from our corporate partners and youth programs
- Be among the first to know about special programs and workshops, including National Service Days
- Receive announcements about funding opportunities from our corporate partners
Register to become a HandsOn Miami partner organization today (click Sign Up/ Registration on the left) or contact Darrill A. Gaschler, Chief Operating Officer, at Darrill@HandsOnMiami.org for more information.