Do It Yourself ("DIY") Volunteering provides a meaningful way to engage volunteers in a non-traditional way.
Every month, HandsOn Miami will offer a different DIY project. For these projects, you'll provide the supplies (all are designed to be low-to-no-cost) and we'll give you the instructions for completing it, along with information on the benefiting agency.
Important DIY drop off information:
- We will only accept drop-offs at HandsOn Miami that have received prior approval on Tuesdays - Thursdays from 10 AM to 4 PM.
- Drop-offs will not begin until November 1
- Your completed DIY report must be included with your project.
- Please read all instructions carefully and be aware of the drop-off instructions & deadlines. *They may not be the same for every project.
- If you have any questions or are having trouble getting the supplies needed to complete your project, email Cindy Ariza at email@example.com
Women Veterans Care Packages: The Miami VA Healthcare System's Center for Women Veterans' (CWV) mission is to monitor and coordinate VA’s administration of health care, benefits, services, and programs for women Veterans. They serve as an advocate for cultural transformation and to raise awareness of the responsibility to treat women Veterans with dignity and respect to #BringWomenVeteransHome2VA. Help us honor the sacrifices our women veterans have made to serve our country by celebrating them this Veteran's Day!