Do It Yourself ("DIY") Volunteering provides a meaningful way to engage volunteers in a non-traditional way.
Every month, HandsOn Miami will offer a different DIY project. For these projects, you'll provide the supplies (all are designed to be low-to-no-cost) and we'll give you the instructions for completing it, along with information on the benefiting agency.
Important DIY drop off information:
- We will only accept drop-offs at HandsOn Miami that have received prior approval on Tuesdays - Thursdays from 10 AM to 4 PM.
- Drop-offs will not begin until February 7
- Your completed DIY report must be included with your project.
- Please read all instructions carefully and be aware of the drop-off instructions & deadlines. *They may not be the same for every project.
- If you have any questions or are having trouble getting the supplies needed to complete your project, email Cindy Ariza at email@example.com
Season of Love Envelopes: February is here! In honor of the season, we'd like to help spread love, and kindness by letting others know we are thinking of them and sharing a nice message of inspiration. Click through to access the instructions to create this month's DIY!