We are looking for community canvassers to support the Allapattah community. Our community canvasser assignments include door to door canvassing, phone banking, and general community canvassing. We are looking for people who are self-motivated, have a positive attitude, good judgment, and have the passion to help the community to increase their civic engagement and information awareness.
While this opportunity is able to be 100% digital, the ideal volunteer for this position will be able to comfortably follow COVID-19 safety protocols and engage in in-person canvassing.
COVID-19 safety protocols
- We onboard volunteers by providing brief training regarding the importance of the work and canvassing.
- We provide volunteers with PPE ( Facemask, Shield, gloves)
- no more than 2 volunteers canvassing together and they must keep social distance.
- Information is dropped off in mailboxes. (Ideally, volunteers share the information with the resident before leaving it in the mailbox.)
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: