DIY Volunteer Project: Quick Start Essentials Kit
The FLITE (Fort Lauderdale Independence, Training, and Education) Center strives to offer support and guidance to those aging out of foster care and other vulnerable youth to harness a successful transition to leading an independent life. The Quick Start Essentials Kits will provide youth with essential items to help them transition out of foster care.
Difficulty Level: Easy
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL STEPS (missing steps will delay hours verification process):
- Express interest below. **
- Click this text to download the detailed instructions
- Follow the instructions in the packet.
- Fill Out the Project Verification Form (THIS STEP IS REQUIRED)
- Mail or drop off your completed project to HandsOn Broward. If you are unable to drop-off at the HandsOn Broward office, please contact Cindy Ariza, firstname.lastname@example.org, to coordinate an alternate drop-off location BEFORE June 25th.
** For all DIY Projects, you do not need to wait for confirmation.
Once you have expressed interest and accessed the instructions (above under "2"), you are free to begin the project and submit upon completion.
DIY collection will be held on the following dates:May 31, 2023 12:00PM to 5:00PM
June 2, 2023 9:00AM to 1:00PM
June 14, 2023 12:00PM to 5:00PM
June 19, 2023 9:00AM to 1:00PM
June 26, 2023 9:00AM to 1:00PM
June 28, 2023 12:00PM to 5:00PM
The last day to drop off Quick Start Essentials Kits will be Wednesday, June 28, 2023
Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:13+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: